WEB-BASED BILLING PRO CERTIFICATION CURRICULUM
The Billings Pro Partner Certification Program is an online training program that provides interactive leader-led instruction on Billings Pro. This 1.5 hour session is divided up into 12 learning modules and is designed to lead students through a logical process for understanding all aspects of the operational functionality as well as configurable options of Billings Pro. This program is a prerequisite to becoming a Billings Pro Partner. Each session can be reviewed as many times as a student would like for up to one year from registration allowing for continued retention of materials as well a review resource.
Introduction to Billings Pro
- Getting a basic understanding of Billings Pro.
- Comprehending the overall Billings Pro workflow.
- Establishing the appropriate knowledge of Billings Pro system requirements.
Installing Billings Pro Server Admin
- Billings Pro Server installation.
- Configuring the initial server set up.
- Defining the connected workers and their capabilities.
- Identifying and setting up the server panes for custom configuration.
Installing Billings Pro
- Billings Pro Client installation.
- Initial server connection and final configuration options.
- Navigation and interface understanding.
Installing Billings Pro Touch
- Installing the Touch Client application on mobile devices.
- Setting up the connection to Billings Pro Touch server.
- Defining the connection settings.
- Defining timecard and its capabilities.
- Understanding how timecard works.
- Connecting to Switchboard.
- Creating slips.
Editing, Approving, and Invoicing
- Understanding the approval process.
- Finding slips to approve.
- How to modify a slip.
- Smart-filters and the approval process.
- Creating and sending invoices.
Customizing Billings Pro Invoices
- Modifying a default invoice.
- How to add and remove items to an invoice.
- Making custom invoices appear as selectable options.
- Being able to identify the key differences between Billings Pro and Billings.
- Understanding the Billings Pro options for appropriate consultation.
- Clearly defining the key product strengths.
Billings for Multiple Workers
- Defining the process for creating a multiple worker workflow.
- How to set up multiple workers.
- Understanding who has permission to do what inside of Billing Pro.
A Basic Walkthrough of Billings Pro
- Opportunity to create a Billings Pro environment via instructor-led steps.
- Reconfirming the process of installation configuration.
- Re-establishing the concepts and workflow objectives of Billings Pro.
- Understanding how to create a compatibility workflow with Daylite.
- Knowing what options are available for integration in an established work environment.
- Common troubleshooting issues
- Procedures, processes and best practices.
- Defining the office champion.